Marine Engine Inspection and Export
RA Power is known as the standard of excellence for onsite inspections of new and second hand engine and spare parts like Crankshaft, Crankcase, Connecting Rods, Cylinder Heads, Liners and Bearings etc.
We perform activities of technical consultation, onsite inspection of engine, supplier qualification, besides site Q.A. /
Q.C. service in the Power Generation field.
We can ensure timely and highly qualified actions all over the world. We undertake on site inspection at the supplier workshop to verify that all the dimension and tolerances are in accordance to the manufacture specification, besides our technical skilled engineers can develop Q. C. P. and procedure according to the contract.
Following on site inspection and non-destructive tests:
- Complete on site inspection of main and auxiliary marine engine and onsite inspection of Diesel Engine.
- On site Inspection and testing of Engine and certification of engine parts.
- On site Inspection and certification of Marine Engine parts sourced from ship breaking yards is under taken as per Clients Requirement.
- Magnetic Particle Test (MPT)
- Die Penetrant Test
- Hardness Test
- Ultra Sonic Test
- Dimensional Inspection of Major Engine Component like Crankshaft, Engine Block, Cylinder Liner, Piston, Bearings, Cylinder Head etc.