In situ Metal Stitching and Metal Locking
Onsite insitu metal stitching and metal locking of broken engine blocks, turbine casings, cylinder head and castings is undertaken.
In the process of repair of cracked casting by metal stitching process and metal locking process, no stresses are developed and in most of the cases there is no need of post repair machining to correct the misalignment.
Main Area of Application of Onsite Metal Locking and Onsite Metal Stitching:
- Onsite Repair of damaged Crankcase, Turbine Casing, Castings by Metal Stitching and Metal Locking process.
- Onsite Repair of Cracked, Broken Casting of Pillars, Hammers, Heavy Machine Tools, Forging Presses.
- On site Metal Stitching or Metal Locking of Cement, Fertilizer, Steel, Sugar Plants, Machinery which get damaged due to accident.
- In situ Metal Stitching of Engine Block of Cast Iron.
- Metal Locking and Metal Stitching of Major Engine Components.
We have experienced technicians who can do metal stitching and metal locking of engine block, cylinder head or all major engine components while the vessel is sailing. Metal stitching and metal locking is a cold process and no heat is generated. Onsite metal stitching and metal locking process for repairing cracks
without welding can reduce downtime and cost.
For more information, please email us on email@example.com